Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Programming Class for the iPhone/iTouch

Hi Danton,

In the process of registering myself for the iPhone developer program I
actually read the Terms and Conditions and found this regarding age.

>Notwithstanding the foregoing restrictions in this Section 1, if you are
>the parent or legal guardian of individuals between the ages of 13 and
>the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you
>may allow such individuals to share your Apple ID and password for their
>use solely under your supervision and only in accordance with this
>Agreement. You are responsible for such individuals' compliance with and
>violations of this Agreement and any other Apple agreements.

This would seem to indicate kids over 12 could, via their parents, to
participate in the developer program. Anyone have any experience with this?

Fred