Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Re: PE - Heart Rate Monitors

You did say that the other day.....

Giovanni

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for independent school educators
[mailto:ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Eagen, James
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:13 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: PE - Heart Rate Monitors

I have used Polar HR monitors in my MS PE classes and they have worked
great, are super dependable and give kids and teachers great data. I
also was a sponsored athlete for Polar, love their products and still
live by their reliability whenever I race. They are very easy to clean
and Polar's customer service is exceptional, in my opinion. But, yes I
am a little biased!

Polar does a lot in PE classes all over the U.S. Check out the link
below:

http://education.polarusa.com/education/

Good info on grants, lessons and how to get started. Good luck.

Jim

James Eagen
Head of Middle School
Manlius Pebble Hill School