Monday, April 13, 2009

Re: PC to Mac

My school went from Mac > PC > Mac before I arrived. We are a hybrid school
utilizing both Macs and PCs. It was actually the help of a science teacher
who brought the initiative to bring Macs (starting with the carts) back into
the school.

Five Laptop Carts = Mac
Computer Lab A = PC
Computer Lab B = Mac