Monday, April 13, 2009

PC to Mac

Hi,

I work at a school that was Mac, chose to go PC (before I was hired). I =
was wondering if anyone has successfully re-introduced Mac laptops into =
a PC school. The price point has come down, so that the Macbook with =
Applecare is the same price as the Lenovo with three year warranty. I =
am looking at Macs as we have several middle school teachers that use =
the iApps. I purchased five iMacs and put them into a small room, =
called it a Media Center, and it is used all the time this year. I =
purchased a site license for iWork last year for the five iMacs I =
purchased, so I would I have this for Mac laptops too. They also come =
with Comic Life, another application we use that I would need to =
purchase licenses for on a PC.

Thanks,

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School


[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L