Thursday, April 9, 2009

Re: Inspiration Alternative

I've used mindmeister in class and loved it because I was able to have mult=
iple groups working on laptops and all editing the same map at the same tim=
e. Plus the map is then online for access.

Mark Crotty
Director of Curricular Programs Pre-k--12
Greenhill School
4141 Spring Valley Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
P 972.628.5437