Thursday, April 9, 2009

Re: Inspiration Alternative

You may want to look at CMap - opensource and allows multiples to be working on a concept map. We are using within the science department at the Middle School. http://cmap.ihmc.us/conceptmap.html

Marilyn
Marilyn Kelley Director of ISS
mkelley@blakeschool.org (v) 952-988-3408
http://www.blakeschool.org (f) 952-988-3412

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye." The Little Prince

Thanks Vinnie and Renee these alternatives seem great! Yes I did see
their beta version of Webspiration online. Maybe I will try to sign up
in hopes I can get registered by the fall.

Charmaine