Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: Exemplary Math Technologists

*Darren Kuropatwa,* a Canadian math teacher, *gets rave reviews from Alan
November and other edtech gurus for *his ability to weave online tools
creatively and meaningfully into the classroom. I suggest you consult his
edublog A Difference at http://adifference.blogspot.com and join his 1000+
followers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/dkuropatwa. I am bringing Darren to
Boston to lead a workshop on creative uses of interactive whiteboards in
July.
Tom

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Beth Ritter-Guth <britterguth@hotchkiss.org

--
Tom Daccord -- educational technology trainer, speaker, and author.

Co-Director, EdTechTeacher
Chestnut Hill, MA
tom@edtechteacher.org
http://edtechteacher.org/
http://besthistorysites.net/
twitter: thomasdaccord
c: 617-455-8716

EdTechTeacher.org & Boston University Summer Workshops:
http://edtechteacher.org/workshops.html