Thursday, December 4, 2008

Re: Microsoft Sharepoint

I use Sharepoint here for our intranet and it works out pretty well. We're=
just using it for basic features. We keep an internal calendar that encom=
passes all school activities whether it be admin or academic, frequently ac=
cessed information, forms and documents, lesson plans, tech tutorials, anno=
uncements, etc on there. I will be upgrading to the portal server 2007 som=
etime early next year but in the meantime WSS works great for our needs. I=
t's a web interface so our teachers were comfortable making the transition.

Thanks

Jomar McDonald
Director of Technology
The Frances Xavier Warde School