Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Programming Class for the iPhone/iTouch

Hi Jason,

Cool idea. I'll take a look. There are so many similarities between Java
and ObjectiveC, and the kids are so excited about what they've already
seen about developing with Cocoa Touch for the iPhone, that I'm planning
on heading in that direction. However, web app development could be yet
another online course offered via iScoop (boy am I being shameless today).
Interested?

Fred