Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Netbooks

I'm working with CDWG on this one. They have excellent customer service,
and they are allowing me to look at laptops from HP, Acer, Lenovo, and Asus.
Once I am done with them, I have to RMA the Netbooks back to them.

I'm not too sure about Dell because Dell sales rep are not easy to reach
consistently.

Brian


On 4/10/09 8:55 AM, "Elizabeth Davis" <lizbdavis@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am also starting to explore the possibility of netbooks for my school. How
> have you gotten machines to test? Have the companies offered free trials or
> discounts to check them out? How do you go about getting these? I am new in
> this position and not sure of the procedure for getting my hands on some
> different models without having to spend lots of money.
> Thanks,
> Liz Davis
> Director of Academic Technology
> Belmont Hill School
> Belmont, MA

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L