Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Netbooks

I am also starting to explore the possibility of netbooks for my school. How
have you gotten machines to test? Have the companies offered free trials or
discounts to check them out? How do you go about getting these? I am new in
this position and not sure of the procedure for getting my hands on some
different models without having to spend lots of money.
Thanks,
Liz Davis
Director of Academic Technology
Belmont Hill School
Belmont, MA

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Renee Ramig <rramig@sevenhillsschool.org>wrote:

> Has anyone decided on Netbooks for use in middle school or high school?
> If so, which brand and model did you decide on? Are they as useful as a
> notebook?
>
> If you are using them in a 1-to-1 environment what other peripherals did
> you purchase with them (case - type, extra AC adapters, etc.)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Renee Ramig
> Seven Hills School

Liz Davis