Thursday, April 9, 2009

Re: Inspiration Alternative

One choice may be myWebspiration, a web based version beign developed by
Inspiration. Currently, they are not accepting new registrants, but they may
in the future. I have been using since it opened in October.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Charmaine Thompson
<ThompsonC@sidwell.edu>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Does anyone out there know of an inexpensive alternative to Inspiration?
> I was looking at purchasing multiple licenses but it is pretty hefty at
> $28 per license and they do not have a site license plan only district.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Charmaine Thompson
> Director of Academic Technology, MS
> Sidwell Friends Middle School
>
> thompsonc@sidwell.edu
>
> 202-537-2448

Vinnie Vrotny
Director of Academic Technology, North Shore Country Day School
Blog - Multi-Faceted Refractions
(vvrotny.org)
Twitter, Skype, etc. - vvrotny

"If you have a chance to accomplish something that will make things better
for people coming behind you, and you don't do that, you are wasting your
time on this earth"

-Roberto Clemente