Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: Apps for Education Overview webex on April 21 & 28

Thanks for sharing.=20
Your links aren't working for me. Can you shorten them by any chance?
Nancy Jones

From: Jac de Haan <signup...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 19, 1:38 pm
To: Google Certified Teachers

Just browsing through the Apps for Education help section and I
noticed that there are 2 Tuesday web seminars on Apps for Eduction.
Might be a great opportunity for administration wondering about the
service.

From the invitation:

* Hear why other organizations have made the switch
* Learn how other organizations are using these services
* Get a demo of Google Apps Education Edition
* Get technical questions answered by product experts

April 21 (10am) -http://www.google.com/calendar/event?
eid=3DaDN0OTBkaHQyNWkzbTdvZ3A1ZHBp.
..

April 28 (10am) -http://www.google.com/calendar/event?
eid=3DN2RwMG9ic2wwMHEwYWU5bmR0djlj.
..

Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, n=
on-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L=