Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Netbooks

We are introducing the Companion Touch, a tablet PC netbook into our 6th
grade 1:1 laptop pilot next year. Should be fun!
Patt

Patt Moser
Director of Information Services and Upper School Librarian
Sidwell Friends School
3825 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington DC 20016
Office: 202-537-8164
Mobile: 202-595-4941
Email: moserp@sidwell.edu
Skype: moserp

-----------

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:31:48 -0700
From: Renee Ramig <rramig@sevenhillsschool.org>
Subject: Netbooks

Has anyone decided on Netbooks for use in middle school or high school?
If so, which brand and model did you decide on? Are they as useful as a
notebook?

If you are using them in a 1-to-1 environment what other peripherals did
you purchase with them (case - type, extra AC adapters, etc.)?

Thanks,

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School*************