Monday, December 1, 2008

Re: ISED/Looking at Google Apps

HI -
I'm a Google Certified Teacher and I created a list of people using Google
Apps. Most of these schools are willing to be contacted if you have
questions.

Click here <http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pfr2_hjQxlJb76nqluop3Gg>to
see the list. If you'd like to add your school to the list, here's the
form<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pfr2_hjQxlJb76nqluop3Gg&hl=en>
.

Lucy Gray
Lead Technology Coach