Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Re: FinalSite and Moodle

Four years ago, when we signed with FinalSite, we switched from a curriculu=
m delivery system (Dokeos) hosted on our own servers to the FinalSite Class=
Pages.

This year we migrated to the FinalSite Academics Manager and Private Class =
Pages within the Portal. We have also created Group Pages within the Porta=
l which should become even more functional once the "Dynamic Grouping" is r=
eleased, I believe later this year.

-Ray

Raymond T. Shay
Director of Web Communications
Director of the Speech and Debate Program

La Salle College High School
8605 Cheltenham Avenue
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
http://www.lschs.org