Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Re: Channel One Network free?

I had no idea Channel One was still around.

The way it used to work:

1. You got a TV set for each classroom.
2. You got dish that allowed you to receive Channel One content
3. You received VCRs to record the content. (Which I am guessing are
now DVRs.)
4. It was all free - The catches were as follows: =20
A. You only get Channel One content
B. Each classroom that elects to have a TV set installed is
highly encouraged to watch a daily 12 minute news broadcast which
includes 2 minutes of ads.
C. There are random audits to see what content you are
watching.

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School