Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Re: Student Information Management Systems

Please send me a copy of the survey. Thank you!

Anthony - would you mind sending me off list why you note yourself as a
"dissatisfied Blackbaud user"? Given that you are dissatisfied, what are
you going to do?

Thanks,

Catherine Wyman
cwyman@xcp.org

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:32:27 -0400, Anthony Celentano
<AnthonyCelentano@popejohn.org> wrote:
> Please send me your file.
>
> Anthony (a dissatisfied Blackbaud user)
>
> Anthony Celentano