Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: Professional Development tracking software???

Oddly enough, I am in the midst of creating such a program in FileMaker
Pro. If anyone is interested in collaborating on this let me know.=20
Although my focus was on it being an in-house app, I think the sharing of
ideas and goals would make it that much better. Also, if someone else
already has a template going, I would love to take a look.

Dave

David Baker
Mount Tamalpais School
Dean of Technology