Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: royalty free songs or jingles

Open licensing is your friend -- the sites below contain a slew of music released under an open license, and you can also open the door to conversations about less restrictive licensing terms than those generally advocated by the RIAA.

http://www.archive.org/details/audio
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Music_Podcasts
http://creativecommons.org/audio/
http://ccmixter.org/