Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Re: Conference Scheduling Software

We are using PickATime this year for the first time. After setup it
seems to run with little interaction from our staff. The other
attractive feature is that it can integrate with our website via single
sign on so parents do not have to go to another website. =20

Ed Patterson
Director of Academic Technology & Webmaster
Norfolk Academy
1585 Wesleyan Drive
Norfolk, Virginia 23502-5591
http://www.norfolkacademy.org=20