Monday, October 20, 2008

Re: Alert Now

I looked at Alert Now, but was surprised there was really nothing it could
do with email or SMS so I will probably just roll my own alerting system an=
bolt it on to our Whipple Hill installation. Voice calls are not at all wha=
we are looking for.

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy (jmergy@lwhs.org)
Director Of Technology