Friday, October 24, 2008

Re: Online Parent Database - Does It Exist?

I find the parent portal at PCR Educator very helpful. Our parents can
use the directory function to find contact info on other current parents
in useful way such as grade level, child's name, etc. They can also edit
their own contact info and see info on their child. We use the gradebook
(3-8) and report card functions (1-8) so they can see that info as well.

sherry=20