Monday, October 20, 2008

Re: Alert Now

Bill:

AlertNow was what got us through Hurricane Ike. It was tremendous. We
had signed up over the summer in preparation for working with
WhippleHill to implement their integration. We hadn't gotten that far
with WhippleHill and AlertNow when Hurricane Ike hit and we had to kinda
just throw some data up and start using. Between our Headmaster, Ass't
Headmaster, Business Manager, and myself, we must have sent over 10+
calls during the outage. We received nothing but positive response and
thank you's from our parents. There is no doubt that we have some work
to do on the data and procedural stuff, but just being able to throw it
up while Ike was bearing down on us and get our Headmaster trained to
use it and him use it flawlessly, it just says a lot. I also will say
that their reporting is good and getting better. Hope this helps!

Jeff Ritter
Director of Technology
St. John's School
2401 Claremont Ln.