Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: ISED - bandwidth

MRTG is something of an industry standard for ISPs
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/
Windows Instructions:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-nt-guide.en.html

The nice thing is it takes snmp feeds and can be used for a range of things (e.g. I used it to monitor printers and their daily usage).

_J
Jason at jasonpj@yahoo.com