Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: Conference Scheduling Software

We have used PickATime since 2005 and it has been a huge success. With their
integration with our website (like Norfolk, Whipplehill hosts our site) it
was even easier this year. We actually helped with the development of the
integration and PickATime was very responsive. Beyond single-sign on we use
the Whipplehill Student Information System and PickATime automatically
imported our information so we only had to tweak a little after the auto-import.