Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: Professional Development tracking software???

We created our own database for prof. dev. It is all web based with a SQL backend. Works very well and authenticates with my LDAP. We couldn't find one that fit all of our needs so creating our own only made sense. Plus we make any changes we want to
it unlike a 3rd party app.

Justin Dover
Harpeth Hall School
615-346-0082