Monday, October 20, 2008

Re: Alert Now

We use ALertNow and have been very happy with it. I am hopeful that
Whipple Hill will be integrating it as well. It does handle email. And
they tell me SMS is not far behind. It's very easy to use; you can set up
multiple groups; and it's fairly easy to update. And the price is right.
We've used it for school cancellations and delays - but mostly we have it
for emergency use (not everyday announcements).
page

Page Lennig
Technology Director
Waynflete School
207-774-7863ext.320
page_lennig@waynflete.org

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.