Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Re: sharing while traveling

Hello, Sherry,

I'd recommend an offline blogging tool, paired with a free Wordpress blog f=
rom wordpress.com

This way, the teacher could author her posts offline, and quickly upload th=
em when she has internet access.

For a decent overview of offline blogging tools, see http://www.smashingmag=
azine.com/2008/08/01/15-desktop-blogging-tools-reviewed/

This sounds like a great opportunity for both the teacher and your school c=
ommunity. If the site is public, please post the link!

Cheers,

Bill