Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Re: sharing while traveling

Hi Sherry and Everyone,

Visit www.travelblog.org

I used it myself this summer as did other schools this summer.=20

I allows for photos, comments, and quick messaging to lots of audiences. =
would be glad to share the pages we created if anyone wants to email me
off-list.

Thanks=20

Matt=20

Matt Nink | Executive Director| Global Youth Leadership Institute
829 W. Wisconsin Ave.=A0 | Milwaukee WI 53233=20
off: 414.238.2408 | fax: 414.238.2407 |cell: 414.397.1159=20
www.gyli.org

Nurturing collaborative leadership for global communities and helping
schools inspire socially responsible young people