Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Re: IT Audits

Yeah, we were a small part of this year's audit - I think as standards
are tightening up this will only increase. We had to report on issues of
access to accounting software, documentation, risk management, disaster
planning, etc. The only IT-specific recommendation we got was to
implement and test a disaster recovery plan...

Cheers,
Vern Ceder

Page Lennig wrote:
> Hi Colleagues - I'm wondering if any IT depts were part of an annual
> Business Office audit this year? If so, what kind of role did it play in
> audit report and what kind of follow-up was done? Our IT dept was part of
> the audit this year and we weren't sure if it was because we are using a
> new company or if there were new requirements out there.
> thanks,
> page
>
> Page Lennig
> Technology Director
> Waynflete School
> 207-774-7863ext.320
> page_lennig@waynflete.org

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

This time for sure!
-Bullwinkle J. Moose
Vern Ceder, Director of Technology
Canterbury School, 3210 Smith Road, Ft Wayne, IN 46804
vceder@canterburyschool.org; 260-436-0746; FAX: 260-436-5137