Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

All,

We currently sell all of our old lab desktop machines and a few laptops
every year. And like Tom wrote, many of our purchasers are staff members
who may not feel they can afford a new machine. We have no problems
whatsoever. Why?

1) We have them sign a paper which says "as-is".
2) We ask them, point blank.. "You understand that we can't support and
fix this machine for free, correct?" Since we do work on non-school Macs
(we're authorized), we just charge our normal rate if they need fixing
after the sale.
3) We charge $50 per desktop and $75 per laptop. Buyers know they are
getting a dirt-cheap price and therefore acknowledge the risk. They also
know that we wouldn't sell them something that is dead, BUT we tell them
we don't know how long it will last. For $50, they are willing to take the
shot.

I don't have my document handy, but I'll provide it to anyone upon direct
request.

Peter Hoopes
Director of Technology
St. Andrew's School
phoopes@standrews-de.org
=====================

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

Tom, your experiences selling your used laptops to members of your school
community provide an excellent example of why it is rarely a good idea to
do business with friends. Your revised policy of selling them wholesale
seems like the better call.

Ross Lenet
Sidwell Friends

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

I agree in principle with the other posts in this thread, but in practice we
found it was more complex.

Those who bought our used laptops were often staff members on the lower end
of our salary scale who did so because they had trouble affording a new
computer. For them the $200 or so we charged was very significant. When a
laptop we sold them stopped working after 6 months we didn't feel right just
saying "To bad, as is means as is!"

Another easy to underestimate effect of holding the line on this policy is
that it can become a negative internal PR issue for the tech department and
even for the school. Bad feelings can have very real effect when trying to
win support for new initiatives, etc. so holding the line on "as is means as
is" can be a Pyrrhic victory for the tech dept in the long run.

For these and the other reasons I mentioned in my other post, we have found
that selling our used laptops wholesale is much better than selling them
retail to members of our school community.

--
Tom Phelan
Director of Technology

P.S. If you do sell them retail and your state has a sales tax, you almost
certainly need to pay the sales tax.

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

A lawyer friend of mine recently blogged about implied warranties for
consumers, from the other side (what rights does a buyer have), and
David's words of wisdom might be as wise as they are succinct.

Clearly marking that something is sold "As is" or "With all faults"
might cut into re-sale value, but it is probably also the safest way
of covering your bases:
"The sale of a good carries an implied warranty that the good is
merchantable.=A0 This means that the good is of fair average quality, is
fit for the ordinary purpose for which the good is to be used,
conforms to the promises of fact made on any labels, or would
otherwise pass without objection based on industry standards."

His full post is here:
http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/IT-watch-blog/buy-that-extended-h=
ardware-warranty-at-your-own-peril/

Hope that's helpful, would love to hear how it turns out.

-Michael

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM, David F. Withrow
<DavidWithrow@harfordday.org> wrote:

> As is is As is. Who doesn't get that? =A0Really?!?
>
> IMHO.
>
> David Withrow
> Harford Day School

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution,=
non-commercial, share-alike license.

Michael Morisy
Community Editor, ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Blog: http://bit.ly/ITWatch
Phone: 1-857-488-3081 | AIM: MMorisy
GTalk: morisy@gmail.com | Twitter: @morisy

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

As is is As is. Who doesn't get that? Really?!?

IMHO.

David Withrow
Harford Day School

Re: Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

Up until about 4 years ago we sold our 150 or so decommissioned laptops (we
are a 1:1 and we own all laptops) that were still in good enough shape to
sell. We paid students in June to do an extensive set of tests and then we
re-imaged them to make sure they were in good working order. Sales were
brisk and we made a nice return on the old equipment.

Now to the point. We were never able to solve the problem you are dealing
with. No matter what document we had buyers sign (I think we gave a 90 day
warranty) we would have people come back up to a year later and ask if we
could service a broken laptop. The difficulty for us was that we felt bad
for the buyer because they did paid a few hundred dollars for the laptop. On
the other hand, dealing with these issues was a distraction that we simply
didn't have time for. It was also sometimes hard to draw the line between
problems due to defects vs. problems due to misuse.

In the end we decided that it just wasn't worth it to us sell our old
laptops "retail" due to the significant time we had to spend prepping them
for sale, handling the sale, and then dealing with the inevitable returns
which we always made good on even if we took a loss. We now pack up all of
our decommissioned laptops and sell them wholesale to one reseller of used
laptops who gives us a fair price and a certificate of transfer so we can
prove that we didn't dump them in a dumpster. Considering all of the time
and headache we save, even though we don't bring in as much money we think
this is much more cost effective and would never go back to selling retail.
When faculty and others ask me why we don't sell laptops any more, I am very
honest with them. I simply say that we cannot service them or provide a
warranty and therefore we don't feel right selling something that might
break in 6 months.

--
Tom Phelan
Director of Technology

P.S. Before I came to Peddie I was the tech director at Newton Country Day.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Ademola Popoola <popoola@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> We sell our out of production laptops/desktops to our faculty and staff. We
> would like them to agree to/sign a waiver of liability stating that the
> machines are being as is; and the school takes no responsibility for
> providing repair services... yada, yada, yada.
>
> Does anyone have a dcoument llike this they'd be willing to share?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> A. Popoola
> Sacred Heart Schools

Liabiltiy Waiver Agreement??

All,

We sell our out of production laptops/desktops to our faculty and staff. We
would like them to agree to/sign a waiver of liability stating that the
machines are being as is; and the school takes no responsibility for
providing repair services... yada, yada, yada.

Does anyone have a dcoument llike this they'd be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

A. Popoola
Sacred Heart Schools

Re: Time server question

I see this a lot, mainly after a PMU reset.=A0=A0The steps to resolve in th=
is apple support doc=A0correct it every time (even though it is for a diffe=
rnt issue).=0A=0Ahttp://support.apple.com/kb/TS2538=0A=A0__________________=
__________=0AJason
at jasonpj@yahoo.com =0A=0A=0A=0A=0A____________________=
____________=0AFrom: Carl Campion <ccampion@mac.com>=0ATo: ISED-L@LISTSERV.=
SYR.EDU=0ASent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:09:40 PM=0ASubject: Time serv=
er question=0A=0AHere is another technical question, it was wasn't accepted=
by 2 Apple client/server lists (I don't know why)=0A=0A=0AI was informed t=
oday that the iMacs in one of our studios were displaying different times. =
This is curious because they are imaged from the same master that is config=
ured to get its time from the school's time server. Indeed they were off by=
about 4 minutes. When I went to the system preferences and selected Date a=
nd Time they all synced to the server.=A0 I have seen this occasionally but=
not for a group of computers. I am afraid of them drifting more than 5 min=
utes from the servers.=A0 I would appreciate any input.=0A=0Athanks=0A=0ACa=
rl Campion=0AArchmere Academy=0A302-798-6632x823=0A=0A[ For info on ISED-L =
see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]=0ASubmissions to ISED-L are released under =
a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.=0ARSS=
Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L=0A=0A=0A=0A =

Re: Time server question

I was having similar issues. It would happen most often when using boot
camp, booting from Windows back into Leopard. The mac would not
authenticate with AD. After I logged into a local account the time
would sync back up. I found a program that resolved this by syncing the
time before the user logs on. It is called netTime.
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/28110/nettime

Hope this helps,
Bruce Montgomery
Lakeview Academy

Please keep this public - we have AD login issues when our Macs stop
getting
their time from Apple.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Carl Campion <ccampion@mac.com> wrote:

> Here is another technical question, it was wasn't accepted by 2 Apple
> client/server lists (I don't know why)
>

> I was informed today that the iMacs in one of our studios were
displaying
> different times. This is curious because they are imaged from the same
> master that is configured to get its time from the school's time
server.
> Indeed they were off by about 4 minutes. When I went to the system
> preferences and selected Date and Time they all synced to the server.
> have seen this occasionally but not for a group of computers. I am
afraid of
> them drifting more than 5 minutes from the servers. I would
appreciate any
> input.
>
> thanks
>
> Carl Campion
> Archmere Academy
> 302-798-6632x823

attribution,

Re: Time server question

Possible Solution:
Set your time server to a different server. You can try free ones on the
Internet (http://tf.nist.gov/tf-cgi/servers.cgi) or make your own time
server.

Are your Macs managed? Maybe something is giving them time.

I don't know how your computers can go out of sync for short period of time
because they should keep on ticking normally even if they don't connect to a
time server. I believe you have 5 minutes leeway for the Macs to log in.

Brian Lee
Manlius Pebble Hill School

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Re: Time server question

Please keep this public - we have AD login issues when our Macs stop getting
their time from Apple.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Carl Campion <ccampion@mac.com> wrote:

> Here is another technical question, it was wasn't accepted by 2 Apple
> client/server lists (I don't know why)
>

> I was informed today that the iMacs in one of our studios were displaying
> different times. This is curious because they are imaged from the same
> master that is configured to get its time from the school's time server.
> Indeed they were off by about 4 minutes. When I went to the system
> preferences and selected Date and Time they all synced to the server. I
> have seen this occasionally but not for a group of computers. I am afraid of
> them drifting more than 5 minutes from the servers. I would appreciate any
> input.
>
> thanks
>
> Carl Campion
> Archmere Academy
> 302-798-6632x823

Time server question

Here is another technical question, it was wasn't accepted by 2 Apple
client/server lists (I don't know why)

I was informed today that the iMacs in one of our studios were
displaying different times. This is curious because they are imaged
from the same master that is configured to get its time from the
school's time server. Indeed they were off by about 4 minutes. When I
went to the system preferences and selected Date and Time they all
synced to the server. I have seen this occasionally but not for a
group of computers. I am afraid of them drifting more than 5 minutes
from the servers. I would appreciate any input.

thanks

Carl Campion
Archmere Academy
302-798-6632x823

Re: Music and Video - the tools of choice for schools
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Re: Music and Video - the tools of choice for schools

Hi Don,

We are using Sibelius and Practica Musica in our music program. We have a =
1:1 program so we have a network user license that allows our students to a=
ccess the software as needed in and out of class. I know we've had a few s=
tudents plug their electric pianos/organs into their laptops to grab music =
as well. We also just ordered a whole bunch of software for an updated mus=
ic recording lab/studio. I can't remember all the software but I included =
in that was Logic Express (Mac) and ProTools.

Currently we are in the process of migrating from the Windows platform to t=
he Macs, so our video editing is split at the moment. We have been using A=
dobe Premiere Elements on the Windows laptops. This year the video teacher=
is exploring both iMovie and Final Cut. We have only been in session for =
3 weeks, so I don't think he's come to any final decision yet. We have als=
o used Adobe Premiere on a few special projects. We are using MacBooks and=
Lenovo Laptops and Sony DV Camcorders. We just purchased a few Sony Camco=
rders that record directly to SD cards which have been met with great excit=
ement so far - very small and no moving parts to break down.

We are currently doing podcasts, but that may be coming soon.

Hope this helps.

Kris

Kristopher Wiemer
Academic Technology Coordinator
Deerfield Academy
Monday, September 28, 2009

Donors Underwrite Registration Cost of Interactive Tech Conference for Teachers

Hi,

The Langley School recently received funding to underwrite the registration cost of an October 8th and 9th [ www.langleyschool.org/creativepursuits/ ] interactive technology conference for educators unable to attend due to cuts in professional
development funds. The cost of the October 8th and 9th, two-day conference is $400.

One unique feature of the conference is that many of the workshops will be taught by classroom teachers with students present. Sessions are limited and some are completely sold out. To learn more about the workshop offerings, tech playgrounds, raffle
prizes, and morning keynotes, please visit www.langleyschool.org/creativepursuits/

If you or someone you know would like to attend the Creative Pursuits conference, please contact me at creativepursuits@langleyschool.org.

Kind regards,
Lee Nelms, Ed.D.
Director of Technology and Communication
The Langley School
1411 Balls Hill Road
McLean, VA 22101
lnelms@langleyschool.org
(703) 356-1920 x731
(703) 790-9712 - fax
(571) 263-4196- cell

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." - John Cotton Dana, Prominent Figure in 19th Century Public Library Movement

Re: microphone for miniDV camcorder

Sure....I use an external wireless mic that i purchased from radio shack
170MHz Lapel mic system Wireless Mic System 32-157

Norman

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Carl Campion <ccampion@mac.com> wrote:

> Hello list:
>
> I am interested to adding an external microphone to a Cannon miniDV
> camcorder with the hope of improving the audio quality . Any recommendations
> ?
>
> thanks
>
> Carl Campion
> Archmere Academy

Norman Constantine
Director of Technology Integration
Wakefield School
The Plains, VA

microphone for miniDV camcorder

Hello list:

I am interested to adding an external microphone to a Cannon miniDV
camcorder with the hope of improving the audio quality . Any
recommendations ?

thanks

Carl Campion
Archmere Academy

Re: Faculty and Social Networking Sites

We don't have a formal policy, but we were getting more and more middle
school students inviting faculty to be friends on Facebook. We just
recently put out an email reminding teachers and other staff about
professionalism when being friends with current students. We asked that
they treat the online relationship like they would at school. We
discouraged their being friends with current students, but we did not
totally ban the practice. =20

We actually encourage being friends with alumni, so they can stay in
contact, but again remind them about professionalism on their social
networking site.

A lot of our teachers are friends with parents (current and former). We
have not put out a policy on this....yet.

The above policies all have to do with Facebook which we don't use with
our students. However, other social networking sites like Nings that we
do use with our students, we ask that the teachers create an account
that is just used for school, and that the accounts the students have
are also used only for school. Students are welcome to create their own
Ning sites, if their parents say it is okay, but the site they have at
school can only be used for school work.

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Re: Smart Board Recommendations

I installed a 685i this summer. It has been very reliable compared to
the 1st generation 680i in my classroom. We really like the "no
projector in our eyes" feature.

In both installations we mounted it a a few inches higher than what
is recommended on the template

We have several Sympodiums that have been reliable

On Sep 24, 2009, at 6:00 PM, Norman Maynard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It's been a while since I really looked into SB technology, and am
> wondering
> if anyone can summarize the options of what has *actually worked in
> the
> classroom.*
>
> I am looking at a very small space and so am wanting something
> self-contained" without the need for a projector, but I am unclear
> as to
> what tnat might mean in terms of functional limitations.
>
> Any advice gratefully appreciated!
>
> Norman Maynard

Re: digital recording device

Jayme,

You'd probably need to do some experimenting to see what type of recording
you'd be happy with. Since people are usually going to listen to podcasts on
headphones or computer speakers, and since voice intelligibility is really
important (as opposed to a recording of a chorus or a rock band), the most
effective way to record is to have the speaker closely miked. You're trying
to minimize the amount of background noise as well as the echos of the
speaker's voice.

Your two basic choices: use a stationary mike (perhaps on one of the units
discussed previously) or have the speaker wear a lavalier (lapel mike). The
former will pick up lots of room noise/reflections and have a variable
volume depending on where the speaker is in relation to the mike. The
lavalier will eliminate most background noise but it can pick up clothing
noise as the speaker moves and you have to fuss with it a bit to get the
right placement.

I'd suggest you try to find someone with some experience with sound
equipment and have them help you try some things out.

Mark Whipple

Computer Science Teacher
Instructional Technology Specialist
(Amateur Recording Engineer)
Prospect Hill Academy Charter School
Cambridge, MA

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Jayme Johnson
<jjohnson@village-school.org>wrote:

> If I may tag onto this question,
> There is a teacher at our school who would like to podcast social studies
> lectures. What is the best way to record the lecture while he is giving it
> to the class. He does not want to sit and record the lecture at his desk,
> but walk around and interact with the class while speaking.
>
> Thanks, in advance, for any advice you lend.
> ~Jayme
>
> Jayme Johnson
> Director of Academic Technology
>
> Village School
> 780 Swarthmore Avenue
> Pacific Palisades, California 90272
> 310-459-8411 x120
> http://www.village-school.org
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Stephanie Oberle <
> soberle@francisparker.org
> > wrote:
>
> > I have a French teacher who would like to begin podcasting in his class.
> Do
> > you have any suggestions for digital recording devices for him to use?

Re: Change in co-managers

Hi!

Congratulations, Curt, and thank you for all you've done and your unfailing
professionalism. And I join you in special-thanking Ed, Marti, and David.
The co-managers of this list have been role models to me for over a decade
now.

Take care,
Bill Ivey
Stoneleigh-Burnham School

Re: Change in co-managers

Thanks Curt-and good luck!

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Curt Lieneck <clienec@ucls.uchicago.edu>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> This is just a note to let you know I am moving on from my duties as an
> ISED-L co-manager. The largest building project in my school's history will
> occupy much of my time for the foreseeable future. Tom Phelan from the
> Peddie School has graciously agreed to take my place, so please join me in
> welcoming him on board. Thank you, Tom.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your patient cooperation around listserv and
> subscription management issues and for your active participation in ISED-L.
>
> Special thanks go to Ed Siegfried, Marti Weston, and David Withrow, the
> current and former co-managers these past six (I think) years. I have
> learned a great deal from all three. I hope David won't mind if I gve an
> extra shout out to Ed and Marti. Their enduring commitment to ISED-L has
> been an extraordinary labor of love for more years than I can recall. Kudos
> to them for this artful clinic in making and keeping professional
> commitments with class, style, and a goodly measure of elbow grease.
>
> See you online.
>
> Curt Lieneck
> Director of Information Technology
> University of Chicago Laboratory Schools

Deirdre Harrison
Director of Admission and Financial Aid
Baker Demonstration School
201 Sheridan Road
Wilmette, IL 60091

d: 847. 425. 5813
m: 847. 420. 7827
f: 847. 425. 5801
e: dharrison@bakerdemschool.org
skype: deebeachi
www.bakerdemschool.org
tw: @bakerdem
fb: Baker Demonstration School Page

Love to Learn. Cherish the Journey. Serve the World.