Monday, September 28, 2009

Re: What would you do with a one year sabbatical?

I'm taking an unpaid 1-week study trip to Reggio Emilia, Italy to see
the most mature systemic use of project-based learning, student
empowerment and reflective practice in the world.

The increasingly less imaginative uses of computers in schools could
stand an injection of ppwrful ideas & a recognition that we stand on
the shoulders of giants.

Sent from my iPhone