Saturday, September 26, 2009

Re: Curriculum Mapping Software

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:32:12 -0400
>From: Brandon Watkins <brandon.watkins@THEINDEPENDENTSCHOOL.COM>
>Subject: Curriculum Mapping Software
>
>Hello Everyone,
>
>We are looking to purchase curriculum mapping software. Would like to know
>which software others are using or any insight or advice into which one we
>should be looking at going with.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Brandon Watkins
>Director of Technology
>The Independent School

Brandon,
Brookwood has been using Rubicon Atlas for several years and love it. It
is flexible and the folks there listen to our suggestions and needs and,
as a result, made modifications for us. You are welcome to call me at
school next week if you want more details or to see samples.

Doug Fodeman
ChildrenOnline.org
Douglas Fodeman
Director of Technology