Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: Blogger for students

Yes, we do use blogger with students. Some classes use individual blogs
connected to a teacher blog. A middle school class uses a class blog shared
between two sections with students invited to participate. Yes, students do
have to have an email account to post. We are a google apps school so they
use their school email accounts with theuir blogs or to accept invitations
to class blogs. Yes, there is a clear way to control the privacy settings.
Clear and easy to get the hang of.

Norman