Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: Smart Board Recommendations

We are using Tablets with a LiteShowII (wireless adapter that connects comp=
uters to projectors wirelessly) and mounted projectors. This does work in a=
small room and the "SB" is mobile. Contact me if you have any additional q=
uestions.=20
Jill

Jill R. Brown, PhD
Director, Educational Technology
Albuquerque Academy
brownj@aa.edu
(505) 858-8831
6400 Wyoming Boulevard, NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Fax (505) 828-3320

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Norman Maynard <nlm1@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It's been a while since I really looked into SB technology, and am=20
> wondering if anyone can summarize the options of what has *actually=20
> worked in the
> classroom.*
>
> I am looking at a very small space and so am wanting something=20
> self-contained" without the need for a projector, but I am unclear as=20
> to what tnat might mean in terms of functional limitations.
>
> Any advice gratefully appreciated!
>
> Norman Maynard
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ] Submissions to=20
> ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution,=20

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ] Submissions to ISED-L =
are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-a=
like license.