Monday, September 28, 2009

Re: What would you do with a one year sabbatical?

Kris,
This is a fabulous idea. If anyone was to plan this, a wonderful resource w=
ould be the Australian ISTE Affiliates:
http://www.iste.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Membership/Affiliates/Directory_=
of_ISTE_Affiliates/ISTE_Affiliates_in_Australia.htm=20

There are wonderful things going on in Australia.
Jill