Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: changing volume without exiting all programs

Just about every computer model has keyboard combinations to lower
sound. You might look up the model and brand you are using to find out
how to adjust sound. Then if it is not clearly marked on the keyboards,
just get colored dots and put them on the keys they need to press to
adjust the sound.

OR...you might want to look at getting a hardware device that fits into
the sound out port that the headphones then plug into that has sound
adjustment on it.

Here is one that is under $7 and it even allows for two sets of
headphones to be connected to one computer if you ever needed that:

http://www.adorama.com/ILVI111.html