Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: Curriculum Mapping Software

I. Have a faculty committee see the sales pitches for several companies.? You will want to pick the software that your faculty finds most friendly.

2.? We use Rubicon Atlas, and we like it very well.? My faculty committee picked it out about 6 years ago.?

Best of luck? -- be sure to have good buy-in from faculty leadership!?

Margaret Bowles

Asso. Head for Academic Affairs

Viewpoint School

Calabasas, CA?