Sunday, September 27, 2009

Change in co-managers

Dear All,

This is just a note to let you know I am moving on from my duties as
an ISED-L co-manager. The largest building project in my school's
history will occupy much of my time for the foreseeable future. Tom
Phelan from the Peddie School has graciously agreed to take my place,
so please join me in welcoming him on board. Thank you, Tom.

Thanks to all of you for your patient cooperation around listserv and
subscription management issues and for your active participation in
ISED-L.

Special thanks go to Ed Siegfried, Marti Weston, and David Withrow,
the current and former co-managers these past six (I think) years. I
have learned a great deal from all three. I hope David won't mind if
I gve an extra shout out to Ed and Marti. Their enduring commitment to
ISED-L has been an extraordinary labor of love for more years than I
can recall. Kudos to them for this artful clinic in making and keeping
professional commitments with class, style, and a goodly measure of
elbow grease.

See you online.

Curt Lieneck
Director of Information Technology
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L