Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re: Primary School Technologies

I'm all for teachers using technology in early grades to enhance what they
are already doing in the classroom. I agree with Jayme's suggestions.
Here are a couple of people/websites/resources that might be worth
exploring.

http://www.gaillovely.com/
http://www.gayleberthiaume.com/
http://globaleducation.ning.com/profile/vbecker