Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Re: Time server question

I was having similar issues. It would happen most often when using boot
camp, booting from Windows back into Leopard. The mac would not
authenticate with AD. After I logged into a local account the time
would sync back up. I found a program that resolved this by syncing the
time before the user logs on. It is called netTime.
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/28110/nettime

Hope this helps,
Bruce Montgomery
Lakeview Academy