Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: digital recording device

I would suggest using Audacity on a pc. Free download for him and the kids.
An Ipod touch or iphone is a nice device to use. Many kids have them. You
can do some interesting things with BlogtalkRadio.com with imagination and
patience. Any mp3 player with recording capabilites also works well.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Stephanie Oberle <soberle@francisparker.org