Monday, November 23, 2009

Re: Wear, tear, loss and theft for loaned equipment

I think this might have been covered in this forum before. Unless the =
loss is truly through gross negligence, the cost is covered through the =
IT department. We usually have 2-3 laptops and 3-4 cameras a year "die" =
while out on loan. This has included soda spilled in it, a bike accident =
(where the laptop was in the backpack and got crushed), and items being =
dropped. In all instances, the school has covered the cost for =
replacement. =20

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School