Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: a question

Check out Response-o-matic.com.
Allows you to create your own surveys, for each class-- lots of features
from which to select. (They are basically the same web components you'd
find in site design applications, but all you have to do here is add up the
features you like, questions, --long answers, short answers, multiple
choice--and upload it to your class webpage--and have the results sent to
your email.You could designate a mailbox for responses.
LM