Monday, November 23, 2009

Re: Development Resources

If you are interested in a FileMaker based system for development and
are interested in doing anything online I would recommend looking at
The Proof Group - http://www.proofgroup.com

They have designed a number of very robust and flexible solutions for
us that we are using throughout our school. We have used Generation
and have often struggled with it trying to get the reports and data we
have wanted from it, spend a lot of time trying to customize it do
make it do what it should.