Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Re: a question about posting your students' grades on line

> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:41:28 -0500
> From: Ellen Nodelman <enodelman@rocklandcds.org>
> Subject: Re: a question about posting your students' grades on line
>
> Hello, Tom,
>
> I was wondering what system you use for your online grades.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ellen

I have helped several schools set up the free Online Grades software -->
http:\\www.onlinegrades.org . It is free and the key to being able to
use it is to set up compatible web hosting and have a compatible grade
book software to produce the exports for the Online Grades software.

-Sam