Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: a question about posting your students' grades on line

Ellen,

I am not familiar with "Proof". Could you provide some more information
or a web link?

Online Grades has an established export format for the grade book
software programs to use. In theory any grade book software would work,
if they supported that export format. Online Grades does have some
support for comments (via 2 methods). You could look at building the
export from Filemaker to Online Grades.

-Sam