Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: Calendaring Software

We have a system that was created by the former Web Director and a consulta=
nt. Our system is pretty complex and events can be checked off to automatic=
ally appear on our website calendar. Individuals can put in room set ups, o=
rder in-house catering, etc. We have an assistant who is responsible for ch=
ecking off and making sure that there are no room conflicts. Approval is do=
ne by room managers (for hotly contested areas), the head of the cafeteria,=
the head of security, head of facilities, and then the calendar secretary.=
I haven't found something that could replace this system.

Ali