Saturday, November 21, 2009

Re: Development Resources

Jason,

As part of your review of online credit card processing gateways, you should
look at IATS, which is part of Ticketmaster:

http://www.iats.ticketmaster.com/english/index.html

If you consider Blackbaud Raiser's Edge as a database for fund-raising
efforts, you might have some pre-sales meetings with them on larger strategy
issues, given that they work with a rather large array of non-profits.

Jim Heynderickx